Item #: F130772-10-01
All-Natural Shampoo Designed for Luscious Hair
Peek at your shampoo bottle label and you may find it is filled with toxins, sulfates, and parabens that can irritate your scalp and damage your hair. Sapphire Shampoo is made from all-natural, toxin-free ingredients to safely moisturize skin and nourish hair and follicles.
In addition to being safe, Sapphire Shampoo contains an array of super-fruits that contain powerful antioxidants to help repair damaged hair follicles. Illuminate your hair with volume, shine, softness, and a deep clean today with Sapphire Shampoo.
Features & Benefits
- Helps volumize your hair.
- Contains a unique blend of super-fruits.
- Offers powerful hair protection.
- Supports long damaged/colored hair.
- Contains zero sulfates, parabens, SLS, and other potentially harmful ingredients.
500 mL/16.9 fl oz
Water (Aqua), Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Cetyl Betaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Butylene Glycol, Benzyl PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Silk, Natural Blue Color, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Panthenol, Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Aristotelia Chilensis Fruit Extract, Paullinia Cupana Fruit Extract, Garcinia Mangostana Fruit Extract, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Leuconostoc Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Trigonella Foenum-Graecum Seed Extract.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1) Apply an amount of shampoo the size of a small coin to wet hair, lather, and rinse thoroughly. There will be little foam the first time. 2) Repeat using half the amount of shampoo. This second cleansing will result in rich foam and will finish texturizing the hair.
For external use only. Avoid direct eye contact. If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. If irritation or redness occurs, discontinue use.